The frontman of King Gnu, Daiki Tsuneta, recently starred in Adidas’ autumn/winter CASUAL collection campaign. From wind-breaking light jackets to comfy sweaters and long joggers, we have the Daiki prowling empty streets and lounging around in his studio to showcase this collection in comfort. Aside from a hot pink sweater, this collection is fairly toned […]
King Gnu stars in Adidas’ “CASUAL Collection”
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Yoshikitty voted 1st place by four countries in “2021 Sanrio Character Ranking”
- Giveaway: Meet BanG Dream! cast virtually at ANIPLUS Online Café!
- Get to know nano on a personal level through new YouTube channel!
- nano appears on popular anime podcast “Trash Taste”
- Broken Sound Tapes’ Post-Punk and Deathrock Comp UNEARTH’D Coming out World Goth Day
More from FashionMore posts in Fashion »
- Siouxsie and The Banshees’ Dazzle Featured In Sofia Coppola-Directed Chanel Campaign
- Hennessey Tears Apart The 1% With “8 Men”
- Berlin Reflections: An Interview with Rock Photographer Heike Schneider Matzigkeit
- Comme des Garçons’ tribute to Sakanaction’s Ichiro is now available
- Berlin-based Artist Jen Black’s Art Bar Supports Women while Combining Fresh Scent with Fine Art